Let's Grow Together.You deserve a job that makes you feel like the valuable human you are. When you're a part of Team Upswept, our goal for you is to love your work and live your best life.
What We Believe:
How We Do Things:
- Bye bye buzzwords, hello transparency. We aren't here to sling acronyms. We help folks understand not only what we're doing for them, but why we're doing it.
- We empower you to take the lead. Trust is huge, and we respect that you're the expert in your area. If you have wisdom or ideas to improve our projects or processes, we want to hear it.
- We keep it relaxed. We enjoy a laid-back atmosphere, and we're each a little (a lot) nerdy, but always on top of important details.
What We Offer:
- Flexible Work Environment. We have client calls and team meetings (in-person when it's safe), but otherwise, you're in control of where and when you work.
- Paid Holidays. You'll get 12 paid holidays per year by default. Would you rather celebrate Rosh Hashanah and skip Easter? No sweat, let's talk about it.
- Quarterly breaks. Creative brains need rest to make genius happen. We've baked that into our calendar. (and yes, quarterly breaks are also paid)
- 30 hours per week, max. Tired of constantly hustling? So are we. We count 30 hours/week as full-time, because we believe work-life balance is non-negotiable.
- Opportunities to learn. Want to build a relevant skill set? Have a webinar or course you're excited to take? We'll pay for your time on a case-by-case basis.
We're a small team with big capabilities, and we see you as a whole person. We know you're more than just your job, and as our in-house team grows, we're looking forward to offering you more and better benefits.
We also believe strongly in working with local talent, and we support our community by creating opportunities in our own backyard. With that in mind, we primarily hire candidates based in the Portland Metro area.
Social Media Maven
Applications are now closed!