Giving our community a little something extra
Empowering you to grow your business is so important to us. We believe small business and nonprofit work are vital to the health of our community, and it inspires us to make an even bigger impact in our communities.
As part of our continuing commitment to anti-racism, we regularly choose to support an organization that works to uplift BIPOC and LGBTQIA2S people in our community. We donate a portion of our quarterly revenue to an org whose work speaks to us.
Want to support our efforts in advancing equity? Simply tell your friends and colleagues about us. Our work with small businesses and nonprofits feeds our charitable contributions, so your referrals enable us to give more.
Photo by Glodi Miessi via Unsplash
We’re supporting National Network of Abortion Funds and The Brigid Alliance for July – September 2022.
In light of the recent Supreme Court rulings, we’ve chosen to support NNAF and The Brigid Alliance: two organizations who work nationally to provide funding and logistical support that makes safe abortions accessible to folks in need of it. We’re fortunate enough to live in Oregon, a state where abortion rights are protected, so our hope is that our support reaches those who do not have the same protections in their state.
Past Organizations We’ve Supported:
- April – June 2022: Black Girls Code
- January – March 2022: Black Food Sovereignty Coalition
- December 2021: Transanta
- September – November 2021: Refugee Care Collective
- June – August 2021: Rahab’s Sisters
- March-May 2021: Equitable Giving Circle
- February 2021: Black United Fund of Oregon
- January 2021: JOIN
- December 2020: North By Northeast Community Health Center
- November 2020: NAYA PDX
- October 2020: Feed The Mass
- September 2020: Equitable Giving Circle
- August 2020: Taking Ownership PDX
- July 2020: Don’t Shoot PDX
- June 2020: Black Resilience Fund
Do you know of an organization that shares our values? Let us know about it, so we can support them in the future.