We believe in safe and empowering spaces for everyone.
We at Upswept Creative are committed to leveling the playing field, by enacting a culture of diversity and equity in everything we do. As a woman- and minority-owned business, we are continually working to better welcome and uplift historically marginalized identities and people, both in small business and our larger communities.
We both appreciate our clients and partners, and we expect them to stand beside us as we build a world that is safe for and supportive of BIPOC, queer, and disadvantaged communities.
Our ongoing efforts to grow into a more inclusive and better anti-racist organization include:
- Engaging in anti-racist education for our team
- Contributing to community organizations that support marginalized peoples
- Establishing a standard of sensitivity to the inequities in our world in our approach to social media content and management
- Continuing to learn and use up-to-date web accessibility standards for people who have disabilities
- Reaching out to and working with organizations that join us in upholding these values
We recognize and honor the Indigenous peoples of the Cowlitz and Clackamas, on whose ancestral lands our headquarters currently sits.