Our working hours are 9:30am-4:30pm, Monday thru Friday. However, you might have an emergency show up outside of our standard hours.
What’s considered an emergency?
- Your website is offline or down
- Your website is redirecting to a different website
What isn’t an emergency?
- Adding a new font or color on your site
- New text or images for your pages
- Updating emails
- Adding a new membership tier
We’re more than happy to schedule non-emergency updates for you during our normal business hours.
What to do if you are experiencing a website emergency:
- If you think you may be experiencing a service interruption, you can check Server Status through our hosting partner, Flywheel, at status.getflywheel.com.
- If you have been added as a Contributor to your site’s Flywheel account, you can submit support tickets to Flywheel directly. If you would like to be added as a Contributor, just let us know and we’ll send you an email invitation during our normal business hours.
- If your our partners at Flywheel are unable to resolve your issue, please text us for a response within two hours at (971) 338-9218.
All work completed by Team Upswept will be billed at our After Hours Rate of 1.5x our current hourly rate.
What you can expect:
If your website is offline or incorrectly redirecting (usually due to a hack), we’ll check your domain nameserver settings, and if necessary attempt to restore your website from a backup.
We cannot guarantee that this restoration will work. We are much more likely to be able to successfully restore your website if we host your website, either under our Basic Maintenance Plan or a Hands-On Helper Plan.
Website restoration can take up to 24 hours, but you will only be billed for time we spend initiating and actively managing the restoration.
If your website is not hosted with us, we may not be able to restore from a backup. In this case, we’ll schedule a time to fully investigate during our normal business hours.