Is your website just not helping your business?
Are you spending all your time on the phone or email, pitching or explaining your services?
Are you falling short on your sales goals, and not getting enough of the right leads?
Are you spending too much time updating your website or revising copy, when you really just want to be doing the work you love?
What if your website could sell for you and look more professional, without an expensive redesign?
With the Purpose-Powered Website program, you’ll benefit from nearly 20 years of website experience, and get our expert guidance with building website content strategy that serves your audience, and sells your services, and simplifies your day.
The best part? It takes as little as 30 days to develop your Purpose-Powered Website plan, so you can stop wasting time, and start getting more sales and better leads.
Purpose-Powered Website is a program we’ve designed to help you:
- clarify the offering you most want to give to the world, and understand who it’s for
- create website content that tells your story and connects with your audience
- structure your website so it sells for you, and your customers are ready to buy before they get on a call with you
- zero in on opportunities to save time and automate the dull parts of your day (scheduling, payments, etc.!)
Is Purpose-Powered Website right for me?
This program is ideal for service-based businesses, but it can help you if you sell physical products, too. We focus on content strategy and smart processes, so you don’t need to know how to design or code–if you’re on a service like Squarespace or Wix, it will work for you!
When you sign on for Purpose-Powered Website, you’ll receive:
Access to our 4-week online program, to turn your website into a badass business tool:
- Week 1: setting goals, finding your brand voice, and assessing your time and resources to make the most of them
- Week 2: identifying who your audience is, and what they need from your website to say Yes
- Week 3: transforming what’s in your brain into smartly-structured website pages that automate the boring stuff, bust buyer objections, and make sales
- Week 4: the basics of email marketing, social media, and SEO, so you can keep driving traffic to your amped-up website.
Access to our Slack community
You can pop onto Slack anytime to ask us questions as you move through the program, connect with folks in your cohort, and have focused discussion without falling down the Facebook rabbit hole. 😉
Live group calls with Sarah every week
You’ll do a deep-dive into the modules of the week with Sarah, our Creative Director and Benevolent Overlord, and benefit from her 15+ years of website expertise! She’ll be here for you throughout the program to offer answers, accountability, and expert guidance with building your website strategy.
Our next cohort begins on January 19th, 2021, and is limited to 15 people.
What we’re saying is, it’d be wise to reserve your spot right now. 😉