Map Out Website Content that Serves and Sells!
- Are you working on your first website, and don’t know where to start with content, or what will even work?
- Do you have a website already online for your business, but aren’t seeing any results from it?
- Did you hire a website designer, only to have them pester you for content that you aren’t sure how to write?
If you said YES to any of the above, Online On Purpose has the answers you’ve been looking for. Join us for our next cohort, and we’ll teach you all about what to say, where to say it, and how to plan a customer journey that saves you time and helps you make bank!
When you sign up for Online On Purpose, you’ll get:
Access to our 6-week online program, to turn your website into a badass business tool:
- Week 1: set goals, find your center and your brand voice
- Week 2: identify who your audience is, what they need, and how to guide their journey
- Week 3: build smartly-structured navigation, and a homepage that invites your ideal audience in
- Week 4: map out web content that’s inviting, busts through objections, and makes sales
- Week 5: use web forms and your email list to create ease and keep your business top-of-mind
- Week 6: SEO and tactics that keep driving traffic to your website
Access to our Slack community
You can pop onto Slack anytime to ask us questions as you move through the program, connect with folks in your cohort, and have focused discussion without falling down the Facebook rabbit hole.
Live group calls with Sarah every week
You’ll do a deep-dive into the modules of the week with Sarah, our Creative Director and Benevolent Overlord, and benefit from her 15+ years of website expertise! She’ll be here for you throughout the program to offer answers, accountability, and expert guidance with building your website strategy.