Learn from our team of online marketing badasses.
We recognize that COVID-19 has left a lot of small businesses in need help with that oh-so-timely pivot towards selling online. So, we’ve pooled our collective 30+ years of experience in design, strategy, and content creation to help you figure out your next step.
- Stay tuned for more announcements!
These classes are already overwith, but you can still sign up to be notified when we offer them again! Just select the class you’re interested in to register.
- Tue. May 19th – Taking Your Service Offering Online: a special presentation in partnership with Rose City Rollers
- Tue. May 5th – Hate It? Automate It!: how to spend less time on the boring parts of your business
- Tue. April 28th – SEO: The What, How, and Why: website content that pleases your customers and our robot overlords
- Tue. April 21st – Understanding The Social Media Algorithm: how to get more eyes on your social media content
- Tue. April 14th – Websites That Sell For You: set goals and build website strategies that make your audience say Yes!
- Tue. April 7th – Use Your Words!: writing email marketing that connects with your audience
- Tue. March 31st – Instagram Basics for Your Business: how to make more sales without becoming a salesperson
- Tue. March 24th – Taking Your Service Offering Online: how to share your magic and get paid in low-contact times